[SOLD] 10.49 in the 1/4 1973 Street/strip 93 pump gas big block dart swinger for sell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar65

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Well i am giving up messing with cars etc so i am selling my dart. I car came from plant city FL and is a factory 318 car.
I installed a 440 a little latter on and had lost of fun with it
. I will be up front and say that body wise the old girl needs some work. The car has the A-body rust issues they all have. The rust issues are the lower rear 1/4 has some bubbling and starting to get some rust through. The floors have had patch panels replaced in the front, the rears are rust but not rusted through. The spare tire well was rusty when i got it so i cut it out and added a flat plate to mount my 12 gallon fuel cell on.the trunk that i can tell is good. the hood i had cut out for my tunnel ram and added the old mopar pro stock scoop, which was ABS plastic and has cracked around the pop rivets. The front and rear frame rails are nice with no rust. I do not have a shop etc so the car sits out side all the time so the paint is shot, its faded etc and could use a repaint. i bought a gallon of black rust paint but have not had time to mess with it. the car needs some body work but when done would make a nice car for some one. OK on to the good stuff.

The engine is a 0.030 over 73 440 here is the parts list

the block was decked,board and honed with a deck plate
ARP main studs were added and line honed
oil pick up tube drilled to 1/2
engine balanced
steel crank
Eagle rods
Wisco Pro-true forged flat top Pistons
8 QT morose oil pan
Comp Cams Solid roller 264@ 0.050 and 591 lift advanced 4 dgrees
don't remember the brand but the timing chain is a 8 way billet double roller
Crane Gold 1.6 roller rockers with huges billet steel hold downs with studs
Indy EZ heads that have had the valve guides etc checked, valve bowls have mild porting
The heads are stock port size and are so posed to flow 310 at 0.600 lift
Indy valley plate with removable center.
I bought the head kit and the cam from Dewayne porter that owns porter racing heads.
Manton series 3 3/8 push rods
mopar aluminum valve covers
weiand Tunnel ram/ 2 Holley 650 DP carbs that i added the proform main body's
TTI 2 inch headers and 3.5 inch exhaust to the rear axle with bullet 3.5 mufflers
Mopar aluminum water pump housing and summit/CVR 35 gpm electric water pump
summit brand 27.5x19 aluminum 2 core rad
ford 3.8 tours electric cooling fan
120 am alt
Fire core Dist and there 7.5 mm wires
Crane HI6-R ingtion box and LX92 coil

Transmission that was built by me. All parts came from John Cope that owns CRT transmission
CRT Race rebuild kit
727 with red alto eagle clutches and steels
red solid front and rear bands
Heavy duty second gear band strut
added all the springs to the direct drum
4.2 lever
bolt in sprag
modified reaction shaft support.
CRT RMVB with low band apply
8 inch ATI converter that i had Lenny at UCC redo for me. stalls around 5400 now
B&M Pro ratchet shiftier
Dash 6 SS trans cooler lines and B&M supper trans cooler

Rearend

Back braced 8-3/4 with B-body 11x2 inch drums
have everything except the calipers,brake pads and caliper pins to put discs on the rear
742 case, Richmond 4.30 gears moser 30 spline spool and there axles. 5/8 wheel studs.
doctor Diff 1350 pinion yolk
mopar 002/003 super stock springs
brand new not installed Calvert front and rear shocks

front end factory 73 a body disc brakes
ARP 3 inch wheel studs
front end looked like it was gone through when i got the car, but i added poly lower control arm bushings and strut rod bushings.

(TIRES)

Front weld drag lights 15x3 with new 165R15 tires
Rear weld draglits that i bought new and brand new M/T ET street radial pros in 275/60/15 have not been drove or raced on.

(fuel system)

Summit 12 gallon fuel cell with foam
2 Dash-8 SS fuel lines running in to a Holley black fuel pump
Dash-8 fuel line running up to a Holley Billet 4 port fuel reg

This cars best pass in the 1/4 has been 10.49 at 125.8 on 93 pump gas from the local gas station. this car has not had any tuning done to it. also the 10.49 pass was with the wrong converter, by that i mean at the time i was using a 9.5 convert that only stalled around 4200. the ATI i installed stalls around 5400 and the car feels a lot faster now. all the lights work on this car. the only thing it is missing is the horn and the wiper motor but i have all the parts if you want to put it back on. I took the car on a 30 mile round trip to town last September and it was around 89 degrees with lost of humid air. the car never got over 210 degrees. the engine has 80 pounds of oil pressure cold and doesn't drop below 60 when warm. In wouldn't be afraid to drive this car on the street any ware. i am sure i am forgetting some info so please ask if you don't see it. here is a pick of the 10.49 time slip. me starting thr car after it has sat for 8 months, didn't run long ran out of fuel.lol

I am asking $5000 for it OBO just want it gone. I have not been to the track in over 3 years now and all it does is sit, so i would like it to go to somebody that would use it and enjoy it. thanks mopar65

oh almost forgot i live in a little town called Laquey MO

here is a vid of the car running and i could find my pick of the 10.49 but i have the time slip around here some wear i can post if anybody wants to see it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvvBpvI3q9E"]20150630 174646 - YouTube[/ame]

Billet aluminum front and rear servos

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 926
  • 100_0771 (Large).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 923
  • 100_0518 (Large).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 936
  • 100_0496 (Large).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 935
  • 100_0523 (Large).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 888
  • 004.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 894
do you have a title in your name ?? 5G !!! this would be in my driveway if not so darn far !!!!!!!!!

Yes i have a clear title in my name. sorry for got to add that. I already have 2 guys that want it. I am loosing my *** for selling it at 5G but i need the money and when i tried to sell it on her a year or 2 ago i dint get one hit last time. I was going to ask more for it if the body was in better shape. lets see if this works i found a vid i made with my cell phone after my buddy and i just got done putting the 3.5 inch exhaust one. parts of the vid sound like crap because i got to close to the car. thanks Mopar65

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ut8M7uaCEA"]YouTube[/ame]

Well I sold my dart today.very sad to see it go.but I think it went to a good home and I hope he has as much fun as I did over the years. So Mods cab you delete this add. Thanks mopa65

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back