-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFalcon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says, I need either a Driver's Side 10 Inch Drum Brake Set Up, or a Small Bolt Pattern Disc Brake Setup. I put the new tires and wheels on my car today, and come to find that I only have one 10 Inch Drum Brake. A previous owner had swapped out the Driver's side with a whole different 9 Inch Setup. :banghead:

I'm in Yulee, FL. Close to Jacksonville. I can't afford completely a redone set up, looking for a driver quality. On a budget.

Thanks FABO

I have a complete 10" drum brake setup off of a 68 Barracuda. The bearings and seals are questionable but it's all there.

Check out my post on April 19th for pictures. I have it listed for both right and left side but would separate.

I have both 10" Sbp drums and sbp Kelsey Hayes discs on eBay. Just do a search for my user id bb66cuda

Like the title says, I need either a Driver's Side 10 Inch Drum Brake Set Up, or a Small Bolt Pattern Disc Brake Setup. I put the new tires and wheels on my car today, and come to find that I only have one 10 Inch Drum Brake. A previous owner had swapped out the Driver's side with a whole different 9 Inch Setup. :banghead:

I'm in Yulee, FL. Close to Jacksonville. I can't afford completely a redone set up, looking for a driver quality. On a budget.

Thanks FABO

Be sure and get the spindle because it is different too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back