-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some rear brake assemblies 5 on 4.5" (backing plates, drums). They must be the 10" x 2.5" and were found on most 1965-1980's mopar cars, trucks, vans.....having an 8 3/4, 8 1/4, 9 1/4, rearends...Please send a picture of what you have or email me direct at [email protected] Thanks. if your parting out a car that has these, please let me know. Thanks.

Which bolt pattern? I have a set of the early small bolt 10" (flared) drums and backing plates.

Which bolt pattern? I have a set of the early small bolt 10" (flared) drums and backing plates.

The 10 x 2.5" were big bolt pattern 5 on 4.5". The small bolt pattern setup you have is 10 x 1.75" What are you asking for them if I decide to stay with the small bolt setup?

Don't rule out 7 1/4 axles that had the large bolt pattern; those had the 10x2.5" drums too.

Don't rule out 7 1/4 axles that had the large bolt pattern; those had the 10x2.5" drums too.

Very true! Thanks, I forgot about that. Just that the early ones (small bolt pattern) I believe were only 10x 1 3/4" and had four holes for mounting instead of the 5. Thanks for the reminder.

Looking for some rear brake assemblies 5 on 4.5" (backing plates, drums). They must be the 10" x 2.5" and were found on most 1965-1980's mopar cars, trucks, vans.....having an 8 3/4, 8 1/4, 9 1/4, rearends...Please send a picture of what you have or email me direct at [email protected] Thanks. if your parting out a car that has these, please let me know. Thanks.

Aaron, if you decide to go with the small bolt pattern, I have that stuff laying around here somewhere. Also just to let you know, I have all early dakota rear brakes/drums etc. on my 64 Valiant. Lot's of those in the boneyards.

Dave from wheatfield................

I had a set off of a 5th ave. All those M bodies (diplomat, fury, 5th aves) would have those same brakes. Occasionally you run into a set that are bolted to smaller than 3" axles tubes (7 1/4), but at some point they even have 3" axles ends on those. I sold the pair I had aaron.
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back