-
Status
Not open for further replies.

e50095

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For your consideration gentlemen is a pair of disk brake spindles with the very difficult to find 11 3/4 pin type caliper adapters. This is the perfect setup to get rid of those drums and bring on max stopping power. Unless I'm mistaken, the 11 3/4 disk brake setup was the largest front brake system available on MOPAR passenger cars outside of the newer SVT vehicles. This is the preferred caliper bracket setup as prescribed by the definitive disk brake swap article disc-o-tech.

http://www.moparaction.com/Tech/archive/disc-main.html

These are FMJ spindles. Rotors and pads are relatively cheap at rockauto, and you can be on the road with all new parts for less than $400 (plus UCA's and prop valve)). Look up a 76 Chrysler Cordoba for the pads ($10), calipers ($23 each), rotors ($38 each - get Bendix), and bearings ($20 set - get Timken). The brackets alone have sold for $150 on this site. I'm selling the brackets, spindles, dust shields (not shown), and caliper pins for $180 plus $19 shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Feel free to ask any questions, and thanks for taking a look. I'm located in Shrewsbury, PA if someone wanted to pick them up as opposed to shipping.

Attachments

• rsz_028.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back