Status
Not open for further replies.

rich006

Learning as I go
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a good driver-quality set of LBP 14" rallye wheels. Preferred rim width is 6" but would consider other widths. I also want the acorn-style 1972-1975 center caps and the brushed trim rings, but would buy just the rims if that's all you've got. Would pick up in MD, VA, DE, maybe PA, NJ or WV, otherwise I'd expect to pay shipping costs.

I've got a set looking for 200 with caps and rings have to check to see which caps and rings they are but I'm in nj and will be in Frederica Delaware this weekend

Got two 5.5" with centers and rings here. Open to offer. PM if interested.

Attachments

• 72RRWhe1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 72RRWhe2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 205
I've got 4- 5.5 or 6's ( don't remember) Have a box of trim rings and a box of acorns.
In Laurel Md off 198.
PM me your cell and we'll talk.
Bob

Update: I now need only one LBP 14x6 rallye rim, preferably within an hour of Annapolis.

I have a set in PA, if you want to trade your ugly one for a good one you can pick one out. I can use yours for a hose reel in the shop.

Oops. Thought I bought a set of 14x6, but they're actually 14x5.5. One is bad, so I'm still looking for a 14x5.5 LBP rallye wheel, preferably in the Annapolis, MD area. Yes, I'm an idiot. Feel free to tell me so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back