-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaytbugsdad

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 14 x 4.5" SBP steel wheels from my Scamp...... looking to get $40 for all....... prefer not to ship them as my work schedule does not allow me a lot of free time....... Also have the hubcaps that are in great shape as well, $20 for the set..... I can send pics via email if you need them.... Thanks

Here are some pics for everyone.......

wheels.jpg

hubcaps.jpg

Last time around, or I'm scrapping them....... If anybody wants them, come get them...... FREE!!!!!! Tired of holding onto them, or all you do is pay for shipping....... Thanks for looking!!!!

don't know if you want to deal with this but i have in the past given sbp rims to stockton wheel for credit i just gave them to there booth at fall or spring fling. they have had a hard time finding the rims when converting them to 15 inch.

Last time around, or I'm scrapping them....... If anybody wants them, come get them...... FREE!!!!!! Tired of holding onto them, or all you do is pay for shipping....... Thanks for looking!!!!

I hope someone takes you up on these because I would hate to see them scrapped. If no one else does I may have to just to save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back