14" steel wheels 4.5 pattern

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few pics. They're 9" where the dogdish goes. Let me know for sure, and I'll get a shipping total.

IM000925.JPG

IM000926.JPG

Im interested, let me know about a shipping price to 38506. Also, can you get me a diagonal pic so i can see the front off set.

long as they are not rusted through and still hold wheel weights on the edges, Spin true, and will make a good seal on the tire then rust is fine.

Did you want the one? Then you'd have three. I'm still looking, but can't seem to find the other one.
Mike

The ones you sent me do not match. The rusty one has has a 3/4 deeper front offset than the non rusty one. do you have the match for at least one of those rims

Wow, One was on the car, and the other was in the trunk. That's lame. I've got the other one that was on the car. Should be the match to the one with the tire on it. I thought I was helping by sending you the cleaner one. That's lame.

the one in the trunk was 5.5 with .5 offset. the one on the car is 6.5 with 3/4 offset. how much will it cost shipped for the other one and does it match the one i have with the tire on it. should be 6.5 with 3/4 offset

What's 3/4 offset? Measure the backspacing. From the edge of the rim to the area the axle mounts. I'll check this one to make sure.

From the wheel mounting edge (rim lip) to the axle mounting surface seems to be just less than 4". Maybe 3 3/4". Should be the match to the other one with the tire on it. Let me know.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back