15" sbp steel wheels

-

podgey

Reaction score
gday all, does anyone know if the 15" inch steel wheels from specialty wheels have more clearance behind them than factory 14" inch , am wanting to fit discs to the front of my 65 ap6 valiant

backspace? you'll have to measure what you have and maybe call them and see what backspace their wheels have.

I installed KH disc brakes with 14" oem sbp steel wheels on my Valiant. The fit is close but not a problem so 15' should have plenty of clearance.

gday all, does anyone know if the 15" inch steel wheels from specialty wheels have more clearance behind them than factory 14" inch , am wanting to fit discs to the front of my 65 ap6 valiant
I have the SSBC disk brakes on my 65 Barracuda... With 15 inch steel wheels...
Lots of clearance !!! ⚓

TIRE3.jpg
SSB23.jpg

gday , nice ride, am jealous, you seem to know your stuff, i am hoping to keep my factory hubcaps and i note you have the rallye rims , do you know if the " hubcap" type wheels from specialty have the same amount of clearance ? also i found the website for ssbc but cant seem to find the exact kit number you posted

I too used the SSBC kit on my '71 Dart GT. I was able to keep the factory 14 X 5 1/2" (small bolt pattern) Rallye wheels.

-
Back