Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
Need 2 large bolt pattern 15 x 8" plain jane steel wheels. 4" offset would be perfect. If no one answers with 8" wide wheels will consider anything I can find between 7-1/2" and 9" wide.

All I care is they are straight and the lug holes aren't damaged. I can sand blast and paint them.

Let me know what you've got. Pics and price shipped to IL zip code 62009 or if your within 100'ish miles of Staunton IL I can come and pick them up.

I saw ones at a swap meet the other day for $10 for the pair "cop wheels" The only thing they had the holes drilled in them for slicks.
If you can use them he is here in N.Y.

Need 2 large bolt pattern 15 x 8" plain jane steel wheels. 4" offset would be perfect. If no one answers with 8" wide wheels will consider anything I can find between 7-1/2" and 9" wide.

All I care is they are straight and the lug holes aren't damaged. I can sand blast and paint them.

Let me know what you've got. Pics and price shipped to IL zip code 62009 or if your within 100'ish miles of Staunton IL I can come and pick them up.

I saw ones at a swap meet the other day for $10 for the pair "cop wheels" The only thing they had the holes drilled in them for slicks.
If you can use them he is here in N.Y.

Humm... Price sounds great but I'm not sure I can use them with screw holes. My car isn't fast enough to require them and in reality I'm not really using slicks. I want them to mount my old drag radials on for when I go to the track so I don't trash the new ones. Not sure if the screw holes would leak if I didn't use screws or if screws would damage them. I'll call my tire shop in the morn. and see what he says. I assume you know how to get in touch with the guy? Does he live close to you?

Just for future refrence, all cop rims rims we 15x7, the Super Coupe had 15x8's though but still expensive when you find them. I have a pair of 15X8 stock Mopar steel rims from a 1970's Ramcharger, they look tough, I will use mine with slicks someday :glasses7:

But, might be worth a shot to look at 1970's Dodge trucks and Ramchargers next time you are at the junkyard, many came with them from the factory, probably only on the 4x4 models.

Sorry, was it not posted or did I miss it, do you have the 4" or 4 1/2" pattern?

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 238
Hey Keith. Yeah I put "large bolt pattern" in the first part. I figured truck wheels might be the ticket. Unfortunately I don't have a decent junkyard within 50 miles anymore to look in. All the ones around me crush everything over 25 yrs. old:banghead:

Hey Keith. Yeah I put "large bolt pattern" in the first part. I figured truck wheels might be the ticket. Unfortunately I don't have a decent junkyard within 50 miles anymore to look in. All the ones around me crush everything over 25 yrs. old:banghead:

I was lucky enough to get these for free from a tire shop, they were in the scrap pile!!!

Your best bet might be getting a set new, even the one like I posted sells for around $100 each.....little high but they look cool

You did luck out. It's looking like I might have to get new ones. Figured I'd give it one more shot here first.

Tnx for the friend request.

Depending on looks,Fishy: Outside the box,Scummitt's circle track steel wheels. Just,a thought.

I have one in very good condition (face painted black). Bought it and was looking for a 2nd one but changed gears re: the wheels. Asking what I paid for it ($65) + actual SH. Located in CA.

I have one in very good condition (face painted black). Bought it and was looking for a 2nd one but changed gears re: the wheels. Asking what I paid for it ($65) + actual SH. Located in CA.

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll just get a new set from Summit. I don't need anything original, just something to use at the track. Appreciate the reply

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll just get a new set from Summit. I don't need anything original, just something to use at the track. Appreciate the reply

No worries. Good luck with getting your Summit wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back