[SOLD] 1934 Plymouth coupe Steel Body - rare $39,500

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for those with positive comments.....

You ask about me sticking around, have you read some of the useless post some have made.... seriously...

As far as the engine in the car, I completely understand mopar guys like mopar, I didn't build the car so flaming me about the engine isn't going to make me go outside and change it out right now.

I'm sorry some of you have nothing better to do with your life then give people a hard time about nothing..... try enjoying life, street rodding and muscle cars and stop being so negative. Yea, it would be cool if it had a 426 Hemi in it, but it would also cost 10k more!

Thanks to the others.... and I'm not going anywhere, I hosted a car show and tattoo convention last week and I've just been covered up. I'll be around.

Thanks
Brian

Thanks for those with positive comments.....

You ask about me sticking around, have you read some of the useless post some have made.... seriously...

As far as the engine in the car, I completely understand mopar guys like mopar, I didn't build the car so flaming me about the engine isn't going to make me go outside and change it out right now.

I'm sorry some of you have nothing better to do with your life then give people a hard time about nothing..... try enjoying life, street rodding and muscle cars and stop being so negative. Yea, it would be cool if it had a 426 Hemi in it, but it would also cost 10k more!

Thanks to the others.... and I'm not going anywhere, I hosted a car show and tattoo convention last week and I've just been covered up. I'll be around.

Thanks
Brian

10K Hemi engine? I'll take 2................

Welcome to FABO, ya stick around and join the A-body addiction. That's damn good looking car you have there. GLWS.
There is a lot of truth in your last post, but hey to each their own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back