-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Yep same truck as before .. $20,000 grand cash no lower don;t even bother asking I am not going to waste alot of this space on here. Here is the link on this site to more pictures and the specs and what repairs have been done........ Here is this years pics I want an A body 4 speed so this thing gots to go... Truck was dirty in these pic, so any thing you see in the paint is dirt...
Its on e-bay but I am not posting the link casue they will probably delete me or something..... a-bodies gets a discount :cheers: Truck is located In 13801 NY come and get it.. TRADE

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=265574

1937 Pro Sreet Chevy Pick up

Hello, this 37 tubbed suicide door truck was built by Ronald Geehring out of Maryland back in late 90’s. The truck was in 12 magazine shoots back then. I have the The January 1999 Classis Trucks Magazine This 37 is all steel except for the running boards and rear fenders. It was wrapped in a diff color combo and since been repainted to the color it is now. Which is corvette copper pearl. The paint is really nice has a reddish tint in the sun. They guy I got it from installed a new box and redid the whole truck except for painting the frame. He is a top notch auto body tech in the area. I have only drive this truck 200 miles or so as I have only owned it a year. There is absolutely NO RUST on the truck anywhere. The frame is Martz Chassis out of Bedford PA, a custom aftermarket frame and chassis. It has a 4 link rear with a 12 bolt 4.88 posi. With drum brakes. Front end is a custom Martz Independent Front suspension with disk brakes. Full air ride suspension . MODS:
Moon eye gauges Rack and pinion Suicide doors all electric entry with a really trick hidden access. Hidden Higgens bear claw latches 3 piece hood opens forward trick with removable side panels Smoothie running boards and tail panel Original head light lenses converted to Hagen bulbs Hagen led tail lights by Julian White oak bed with polished stainless strips Complete wiring by Ron Francis wiring inc. Corvette tilt and telescoping with lokar steering wheel- billet adaptor Fuel cell under bed Lokar hood release Lokar e brake handle not hooked up needs cables Interior: Dark Gray Tweed Mustang seats modified, nice flamed door panels, complete head liner, rugs, under dash all carpeted and behind seats.
Pioneer super tuner am/fm cd player. Radiator: Walker cobra with walker fan and shroud. Has electric pusher fan. Exhaust: Street rod headers coated Dual exhaust 2.5 aluminized pipes with 2 chamber flow master 40’s stopped at rear end
Rims welds drag lites
Rear Tires 29x18.50x15 Mickey Thompson
Front Tires 165x15 Good year in 1999 or …..Engine specs from what I have on my spec sheet: Engine was built by Muncie in Baltimore Maryland. Estimation is 400 hp 350 chevy .30 over 4 bolt line bored decked new cam bearings and main bearings and new freeze plugs
Forged pistons 10:1 trw
Heads 58 cc stainless valves 2.02 Cam 292/292 488/488 hyd Roller tip stamped steel Fluid damper Intake edelbrock C-26 with dual 500 edelbrocks, single chrome Edlebrock air cleaner

Transmission:
Built 350 Turbo by Fourcade Transmissions
3500 stall durcon converter
Ignition:
HEI
NEW
Taylor wires
Accel coil
Msd dist cap and rotor
Plugs
New synthetic lucas diff oil and gasket
Pinion seal Interstate battery