-
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Horn ring. I'll check the part # on mine.

White radio knobs. Should look the same as Lights and Wipers knobs.

Signet 200 emblem, 1 or a pair.

Lower fender patch panels.

20221213_235739.jpg

20221213_235929.jpg

Also looking for:
One front plate bracket.
Driver's seat adjustment knob.

My sill plates are good condition, 2 door, but would consider any in better shape.

20221214_130904.jpg

20221214_130830.jpg

Got a horn ring.
Laysons has full fiberglass fenders, it appears anyway, website is not the greatest.

Search continues for some stuff.

Thank you fabo!

Adding the passenger side rear fin trim, it's not stainless, appears to be chromed pot metal.

And the driver's side tail light, not sure if the outer part is separate from the inner, but mine is cracked.

20230115_134538.jpg

20230115_134600.jpg

I have located a number of parts, thank you FABO.

Still looking for a few.

Metal:
Lower fender patch panels.
Rear quarter patch panels, lower.
Rear wheel lip patch panels.
Rear valance.

Other:
Front turn signal housings.
Passenger side rubber splash shield, at rear of fender behind wheel.
Driver's seat adjustment knob.

Not needed, but if parts are in better shape:
Passenger side rear fin trim.
Driver's side tail light.
My sill plates are good condition, 2 door, but would consider any in better shape.

Those Taillights pop up on ebay Quite often - They are one piece.. The Reflector is integral with the lens.

Those Taillights pop up on ebay Quite often - They are one piece.. The Reflector is integral with the lens.
Also 2 door sill plates I **think** are the same if not close to '63 Dart / valiant 2 door.
Those are reproduced.

However with a decent bench grinder motor and ~$100 of buffing wheels and compounds you can shine up your crusty/ dingy ones if they are fairly straight.

Also 2 door sill plates I **think** are the same if not close to '63 Dart / valiant 2 door.
Those are reproduced.

However with a decent bench grinder motor and ~$100 of buffing wheels and compounds you can shine up your crusty/ dingy ones if they are fairly straight.
The '62 ones mount vertically, is that the same as '63?

One of mine is also corroded pretty bad, the other just a little.

I was wondering about repo carpet as well, just haven't looked into that yet.

20221214_134455.jpg

I have my old ones out of my '64 dart 2 Door, I hung them on the wall for a decoration.
When I get some time I will measure them up and Get some pictures for you. I would assume they will interchange, but we want to be sure before getting the reproductions as they are not cheap.

They look similar. Screws to the Floor inside the cabin, inboard of the Gasket. Holds / covers the Gasket / Seal on the Pinch weld.

Yep, you are not going to buff out any of that corrosion.

Last edited:
You can use sillplates out of any 2dr '60-66 in your '62 Signet. Slant six was correct that the profile shapes are the same however they are not identical. Starting in '63 the sill plates are longer at the rear but can easily be cut to length. Another difference was one of the screw holes going thru the floor/sill did not line up and required redrilling the '62 floor sill. This info was learned by using '65 Dart GT sill plates in my '62 Signet driver. Also confirmed comparison with a set of the repopped sill plates from a '66 Cuda I was putting a carpet kit in at the time. They required the same mods as the '65 Dart GT sill plates for use in the '62.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back