Status
Not open for further replies.

3404speed

Ancient Decrepit Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I know, it isn't an A body, but I'm listing it here anyway.
e1f89405.jpg

1963 Plymouth Savoy 2 door post car.
Originally a /6 car with pushbutton auto. It was replaced years ago with a wideblock 318 from a 63 Dodge 880 and never finished. Has the V8 k frame. Still has the original rear, I believe 8 3/4 ball and trunion. Lots of rust in the edges, but the frame is good. Car was painted by me in 85 and body was ok, but from sitting outside since, and not being cared for, it has deteriorated.
I am selling this for my Father-in-Law, and will take reasonable offers around $1500. It does have a title in his name, from Pa. Car is located in the 16925 zip code.
May have to part this out( I would really hate to) if I can't sell by mid summer, and I do have other parts that are 63-65 Plymouth related. It would be a decent street car, or a candidate for a race car.
I HAVE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PICS AVAILABLE on photobucket, pm me and I will link you up.

Will be supplied with steel wheels... wheels that are on it are various one from other cars, to move it

If we can find someone coming this way empty, i'm in for an offer. Need a hauler.
What other parts do you have? PM me with the list please. I have a 64 Savoy post needing some parts and sheet metal and a 62 Belevedere post needing sheet metal. let me know what you have also any ideas on getting it to me. I'll post in the transportation thread and see if anyone is coming this way.Thanks
Small Block
West Plains, Mo 65775

That is a 64. Absolutely beautiful! Maybe this is a Belvidere. This is a 63, also, if it makes a difference.
mopp_0305_04_z+1963_plymouth_savoy+right_rear.jpg

Although, I'm not sure, I did spend quite a bit of road time with the PO, driving around to junkyards in the early 80's digging up chrome and pieces for this car. it might be possible that he added it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back