1964 Barracuda, 273 4bbl, factory Hurst 4-sp (NOT MINE)

-

66fyssh

Don't Stop Believin'
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This was for sale before I moved and I just learned it is still available. I don't have pictures but if you PM me I'll get you in touch with someone who can help. I saw pictures when it was first listed for sale and it appeared to be a good car for the money.

1964 Plymouth Barracuda, Gold, 273 4bbl, factory Hurst 4-speed, all original, was running when parked. Garage kept, rust free original Texas car. It comes with a complete set of new Legendary Interior seat covers, some spare parts including an extra 273 engine. Car is located near Williamsburg, VA. Need to sell reduced to $8k.

""1964 Plymouth Barracuda, Gold, 273 4bbl, factory Hurst 4-speed, all original,""

I don't believe the 4bbl option was available in '64.

only a 2brl was offered in 64. The V8 and 4 speed part could be legit though.

Its a nice car I used to have pictures of it. I am leaving for a month soon but will see if I can get pictures posted.

i like this though..:)

1669623_orig.jpg

Click on the TMC under information coming soon. Will take you to TMC forums including classified adds.

Oldschoolcuda

Checked and the car is not showing up in the TMC classifieds, just the newsletter club members receive weekly. Contact is a phone number only.
66fyssh, 64 Barracuda or myself can provide contact info. for anyone interested.

Cheers
Oldschoolcuda

-
Back