1964 Barracuda

-

SassyGrass71

Reaction score
This is whats up after Ian's Duster. I might get some work on it before winter hits, or not. :D Anyways, it is a factory V8 car with an early 80's 318, the original pushbutton, an 8 and 1/4 rear with disc brake conversion sitting on the floorboard, and a dual master cyl already installed. Inside is a boatload of extra parts from another 64. Not sure whats all there yet. I also have another set of doors in great shape, even the same color, and an extra rear window. So the doors currently on the car will be used for patch panels for the front fenders. I will need to get new rear quarter patch panels. Looks like there is a little rust under the moldings that run down the top of the rear fenders and a couple pinholes under the rear glass molding in the bottom corners. No rust in the floor boards, trunk, or rockers. While the white with red interior is sharp looking, it might not stay that color. If the wife claims the car, it will end up a dark green metalic with gold int.

So here is its current condition...and I hope I find the keys in one of the boxes of parts 'cause if I dont does anybody know how to open the trunk on one of these without a key?

View attachment 64 Fish 010.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 011.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 012.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 013.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 014.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 015.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 016.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 017.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 021.jpg

View attachment 64 Fish 022.jpg

Ok, cleaned out the L'il 'cuda today and this is what I found. Two sets of factory wheel covers, complete disc brake setup, box of extra interior trim parts, dash, complete power steering setup. Dont know why the red column was swapped out, its in far better shape. Extra grille assembly, head lights and tail lights. Plus rocker arm assemblies. Looks like the car is 100% complete plus plenty of extras. I found the alternator, distributer, fan, air cleaner, all brackets. Instrument cluster, door panel, arm rests, fender badges, and headlight surrounds.:blob:

I am REALLY tempted to put the power steering, disc brakes and rear end in Ian's Duster. lol

View attachment Barracuda parts 003.jpg

View attachment Barracuda parts 004.jpg

View attachment Barracuda parts 005.jpg

View attachment Barracuda parts 007.jpg

View attachment Barracuda parts 008.jpg

View attachment Barracuda parts 009.jpg

View attachment Barracuda parts 010.jpg

View attachment disc brakes 001.jpg

Anybody use a 4 wheel disc brake conversion from THE RAM MAN on a 64 barracuda? Any info would be great.

Thanks
Carmen

-
Back