1964 Belvedere Max Wedge clone Dart trade

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Might also throw in a 70 rr project,but the trade better be very nice and original and no 318 or /6 cars.Ideally a dart 340 4 spd car.Here is a pic of the RR

Attachments

• MVC-046S.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 464
Would yhou sell the 70 Roadrunner outright? My dad traded you the red 64 Belvedere for the Lime Green 70 Roadrunner that you had. The Green car ended up in Oklahoma.

How is the weather so far? Still waiting for additional pictures... :-/
Hope to get them soon.
greetz from Germany ;-)

How is the weather so far? Still waiting for additional pictures... :-/
Hope to get them soon.
greetz from Germany ;-)

Hard to get any pics living out of a suitcase all week.Weather is looking good for the weekend and may have some time.

How bout a trade for a 68 Dart GT. Have it up for sale now on here. Located in Pulaski now. Was in Cecil.

Sure,have any $$$ to add to it?May be heading though near there to look at a 70 340 Swinger on sunday.Shoot me a pm

I see you are bored and want to trade. I have a 1964 Valiant project car (arizona car no rust) with a street strip 318, trans, tubular racing suspention, front/back and some other items. It just needs put back together. Even has an 8 3/4 rear end already.

I need the plymouth out of the garage for my 64 Dodge Polara. I am very interested in your Max Wedge Clone. Initially, I wanted it just to put the engine in my Polara. However, after looking at your car I might want to leave the engine in your car and let my evil assistant drive the Polara the way it is the with the 383

I need that Max Wedge in order to rule the galaxy. Or settle for being the coolest guy on my block.

Everything is listed on my ebay site madmike2099

I'm really digging this car Wannadrag. I wish you were closer to me. I have a pile of money waiting to go somewhere:toothy7: MMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back