1964 Dart 2nd VIN location

-

Teqsand

Reaction score
Hello all.....

I'm trying to locate a 2nd VIN on my 1964 dart..... anyone know?

or

How can I establish that the vehicle order number on the radiator support belongs to that VIN?

any help appreciated, calif is a pain in the ***

There is'nt one . The only VIN # is on the a piller door jam drivers side .

In CT. I went thru this with DMV. I had letters from many places stating where the only # was . The order # on the radiator support and under the rear package tray cover . those 2 #s match and that is what they used to register. They wanted me to remove the original VIN tag , that wasnt going to happen .

On a 65 part of the SO Number on the fender data tag is on the core support. There is nothing to reflect the VIN on the the core support or fender tag. As geo21 mentioned, the only location is on the driver's pillar door jamb.

The package tray would be the spot between rear seat back and rear window . I do not know where it would be on a convertible

If there is a 2nd SO Number on an early A "vert", it would be on the cross support where the rear seat back goes. When I parted out my 65 convertible, I did not find one on that support

just saying, I had no trouble with my 66 to get it registered in San Diego area. Just the one VIN on jam.

My build sheet for my 65 Convertible I parted out has no mention of a VIN. It does have the SO Number

-
Back