1964 Dart GT Video

-
Looks and sounds good, I should do the same with my 64 Dart GT too.

I like the theme of the car with the red stripe breaking up the white. I like it so much I have it on my screen saver

That's freaking bad to the bone, man! What all have you done to the motor? What trans, what mufflers are those? Heck what gears are you running?

You've a kick butt job on that car!

Hey thanks guys. Im running a pump gas 415sb. I bought the short block from INDY 5 years ago next month for $2995. With the cam I'm running and Edelbrock heads they said it should make 450hp. It has a cast crank, weisco dished pistons,SIR rods all internally balanced. It's done really well with all the street driving I do and 100 plus passes at the track running mid 11's. I'm running a 4:11 gear on a 28 X 12.5 ET street tire. The mufflers are flowmasters 3 chambers. Slims Hot ROd Shop helped with all the fab work and he thought it would be better to stuff the mufflers in the back. Jysnflem

Love the car!There,s a 65 for sale on here(440 comes with it)I believe $750.The mans handle is Boosted and wants it gone!Pronto!Thought I,d help out!Your car gives me inspiration to get back at the 66.Thanks!

-
Back