Not open for further replies.

Claydart

MOPAR to the very bones
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, anybody out there have an extra z-bar they can sell or trade? I have one on the car now but it is one that i modified to fit. I would like to just be able to install an original one when I switch drivetrains in my two Darts. I believe that for 64 they were all the same /6 and V8.

Hi, anybody out there have an extra z-bar they can sell or trade? I have one on the car now but it is one that i modified to fit. I would like to just be able to install an original one when I switch drivetrains in my two Darts. I believe that for 64 they were all the same /6 and V8.
Yes,64-66 are the same for 6 and 8 cyl. Clay. I have some that have been repaired .They are the weak link in the system and break at the weld for the lever that drops down for the clutch linkage usually .I made one using heavier pipe then bushed the id to take the teflon bushings .The problem with them is the pipe is too thin where the levers are welded on because it's been bored out for the teflon bushings to fit.You can have a repaired one free just pay the postage.You can use the levers on better pipe and make a good one that will last forever . Ed

Here is my inventory. nice shape. If free doesnt work out for you , PM me.

A bellcrank 64-6.jpg

Yes,64-66 are the same for 6 and 8 cyl. Clay. I have some that have been repaired .They are the weak link in the system and break at the weld for the lever that drops down for the clutch linkage usually .I made one using heavier pipe then bushed the id to take the teflon bushings .The problem with them is the pipe is too thin where the levers are welded on because it's been bored out for the teflon bushings to fit.You can have a repaired one free just pay the postage.You can use the levers on better pipe and make a good one that will last forever . Ed
Thanks Ed, that would be a real help. Can you find out how much the postage would be, and I can send you the money thru PayPal if that is OK?

we'll work it out . I'll pack one up over the weekend and mail it early next week just give me the address again I doubt I can find it in the computer.

I'll also dig out the one I had made and photo it for you.Heavier pipe is the ticket. I just used copper pipe to bush the id where the teflon bushings ride and then bent the spring clip that keeps them in place so it has longer ends to go thru the thicker pipe.

I’ve got one with rod and fender stud if you still need it.

Jake
Thanks Ed, that would be a real help. Can you find out how much the postage would be, and I can send you the money thru PayPal if that is OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back