Please call
209-613-1199
[email protected]
Thanks
Dave

DSC04984.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

If you're not in a rush or don't find one soon, I will check my storage on the Peninsula the next time I get there. I remember taking a manifold/carb (and a few other parts) off of a 65 D Dart back in the mid 80s. I don't remember selling it but also don't remember seeing it for a long time as well but can check

Btw: Are you into old Dodge trucks? I seem to remember my friend Matt asking me to go with him to drop off some old Dodge truck sheetmetal/parts to someone in Jamestown.

Hello Dave,

I have an intake and (2) Carter 4295s from a 66' if that will work for you? If so send me a PM

Thanks Mike

Hello Dave,

I have an intake and (2) Carter 4295s from a 66' if that will work for you? If so send me a PM

Thanks Mike
1966 will not work, 65 is the only year because the angle changed on the heads from the research that I did. It also has 5/16 bolt holes. Thanks for the reply. What is the number on your intake?

Hi Dave,

If you're not in a rush or don't find one soon, I will check my storage on the Peninsula the next time I get there. I remember taking a manifold/carb (and a few other parts) off of a 65 D Dart back in the mid 80s. I don't remember selling it but also don't remember seeing it for a long time as well but can check

Btw: Are you into old Dodge trucks? I seem to remember my friend Matt asking me to go with him to drop off some old Dodge truck sheetmetal/parts to someone in Jamestown.
Thanks. Have a friend that is putting a 65 back together. What time frame are you looking at?
Thanks
Dave

1966 will not work, 65 is the only year because the angle changed on the heads from the research that I did. It also has 5/16 bolt holes. Thanks for the reply. What is the number on your intake?
Hey Dave
The intake number is 2536563. It has a Carter 4295 sitting on top.
Best...
Mike

Hi Dave,

D Darts were 1966 only. The intakes are different bolt hole size and angle between 65 and 66. Dave needs a 2465726 manifold which is correct for 1965.

So we are still looking - pm me - pretty sure I have them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back