Status
Not open for further replies.

The_night_rider

Sheriff of Rockridge
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had a feeler thread out already on this car, now it is full on for sale.

I am asking 1,500 for just the Barracuda. It is a 1965 that was 3 speed on the tree with a slant 6. The slant 6 was pulled out to make way for a Hemi. I have since gone in another direction with my other projects.

The car has very little rust and it is only in the lower door corners and where the lower fender meets the door. Common areas. The car will come with a manual 4 speed hump, all the seats, interior panels, deep dish small pattern wheels, 8 1/4 bbp rear end, extra rear glass, console core and many more things.

IMG_0353.jpg

The car was going to be a restomod, I added a 1964 Valiant grill to the car, I will include the Barracuda grill stuff in case you want to go back to stock.

securedownload-12.jpg

securedownload-1-4.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

The scoops are no longer on the car, I have 2 sets of headlight trim rings as well, the ones on it are in great shape, the others have some issues.

securedownload-8-1.jpg

I will also include another 4 speed bellhousing for slant 6/ small block application.

The car just needs some minor reassembly, everything but the wheel well trim is present.

securedownload-15.jpg

securedownload-2-6.jpg

securedownload-1-8.jpg

securedownload-3-1.jpg

securedownload-1-2.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

I have spent a lot of time tracking down these parts to make sure they were in great shape. I just lost interest, it is a great car with a clear NV title.

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Please, any questions, do not hesitate to PM me, the car is located in northern California.

I am selling the 5.7 Hemi separate. I am asking 2,000 for the Hemi, wiring and computer. Everything else, coil over suspension, gauges, shifter, and more for 5,000 with the car for a package deal. Easily over 10,000 was spent getting everything for this car.

Open to reasonable offers considering what's here, need to get some work done on my truck before winter, would like to sell.

How much do you think shipping would be to new york i have a 66 parts car pm me thanks

NOTE

If you are interested in buying and live on the other side of the country and or need to ship, you need to figure shipping for yourself. I'm just selling the car.

Bump

Still have everything. 4,5000 gets the car, 5.7, 5 speed auto, 8.25 rear, and all the parts I have collected for this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back