Status
Not open for further replies.

phish1270

phish1270
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
It is a 1965 Barracuda. I have owned it for 6 years now & done extensive work & modifications to it. It was originally a 273 car but now has a freshened 408 Stroker in it. Like most, I have more money in this car than I will ever get out of it but the timing seems right. Most everything is done but bodywork & paint, the paint appears to be mostly original. I am trying to work out a deal on a Charger & need the money from selling this Barracuda in order to buy the Charger (if only I could keep both :banghead:). The car is located in Denver, NC area. I am unable to meet people from out of state so if interested please be able to come to me to see the car. The car is located in the Denver, NC area. A full list of most everything done to the car can be found here: http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4976034189.html
I will not be taking it down this time until I have money in hand & the car drives away. Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• WP_20150308_001.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 943
  • WP_20150308_004.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 939
  • WP_20150308_009.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 926
  • WP_20150308_016.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 942
  • WP_20150308_020.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 912
If the member that had contacted me from Piscataway, NJ is still interested; please send me a PM. I lost your contact info. Thanks

Engine sold. 904 with Gear Vendor unit, 8 3/4 Rear End & full set of 15" Ralleyes & tires all for sale. I will post everything on forum with details in the next day or so (in the Mechanical Parts for sale section). Car will be back up for sale at a much lower price once I put it back together. Thanks for the post.

What kind of "lower" price are we talkin' ?

My wife and I will be in NC the first week of June.

She loves those cars and I'd love to get her one, although I'm not sure how realistic that is.

What is the price.

What is the price for what? The tires/rims & trans w/GV unit are both for sale in appropriate sections. The car will be listed for sale after I put it back together, however there is a guy interested in the car as is right now & is coming to look at it this week. Update to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back