Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale here today is a front bumper assembly as removed from a 1965 Dart! I believe this is a one year only bumper, and Dart only as well,'but I'm not positive of that! Here's the details!!...

This is a really nice bumper!! It is straight, shines really well, and it has the bumper brackets, the turn signals, and the license plate bracket! The bumper has one dent on the front lip on the passenger side, making a vertical crease in the front edge, and it has a couple of scratches on the wide face, which sort of faces down when mounted! The turn signal housings are nice, the lenses are clear and uncracked, the sockets are nice, the wiring is clean and uncut, the bumper brackets are straight, the license plate bracket I blasted and painted and looks really nice! There is a small spot of surface rust on the bumper under the lower edge of the license plate bracket, about 2 inches long and 1/2" wide, along the inner concave of the lower bumper lip! Not much but worth mentioning!!

All in all, this is a really nice piece that's ready to just slide in and bolt down, it's all cleaned up and ready! The price is $150 plus shipping zip code 48169! The bumper brackets will be removed as will the turn signals and license plate bracket to ensure no damage in shipping! As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back