1965 dart front valance

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I was looking for one too because mine was beat to **** but I managed to get it straight after working on it for 2 days. I'll keep my eye open

Would the one for a 64 Dart be the same? I've got a 64 roller that is for sale but if by next week it doesn't sell, it's going to be parted out.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1865.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 155
64 is totally different looking but it might fit. I think the way it tapers is different.

The more I look at it the more I think it will fit and give it a unique look. Physixx if Tim doesn't want it and you are going to part it let me know maybe I'll buy it from you and give it a shot. Then I'll sell Tim mine! Might work out for everybody since I might not run a bumper in the front

Fenders and valance are both different between 64 and 65. The valance
on a 65 is much higher. You could use a 64 fender on a 65 but would have to remove an inner piece on fender to use with a 65 valance.
turn signals are also mounted on valance for 63-64, and in the bumper
on 65. One would also have to swap a 65 headlight bucket into a 64 fender to use on a 65. Lee

Yea but a 64 valance would bolt up correct? I know about all the lights and **** but I'm just saying structurally should fit right?

Hey gtmopar! You still interested in the front valance? We couldn't sell the car as a roller with the title so it's being parted out.

Your mailbox is full. I couldn't send a PM

Ken

I also have one if the one from AZmopar doesn't work out. If interested, pm me an email address for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back