-
Status
Not open for further replies.

prrc

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have the original set I just took out of my 270 Dart. they are showing a little wear but not torn up or ripped up. The frames look like new. the padding is in great condition. 150.00 must pick up.

Attachments

• DSCF0409.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCF0408.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 359
How about a 100.00 and I will add the carpet for the same money. You can see by the pictures the carpet is almost new only a couple of months old in perfect condition.

Ok how about free, Just want them gone. Must pick up. will not ship

They would have to go truck freight and be strapped to a pallet. I think that would cost a lot. But I sure would like to get them moved out of my way.I hate to just trash them.

Any idea the cost of that? If not, I guess I will just have to wait until the Spring Fling in April to find some seats..

Have no idea. If some one doesn't come get them pretty quick the trash man will own them

An Aussie member recently bought an 8.75 from me and had it shipped by truck freight from VA to WA state and it was $385 (was thru a broker so working directly with a trucking company would probably be cheaper. You might try Forward Air - their rates are very reasonable - short block V8 shipped from LA to DC was only $195; a complete LA V8 from Chicago to DC also $195. Only thing about Forward Air is the shipper must drop off at one of their terminals and the recipient pick up at one of their terminals. Or break the seat down into bottom and seat backs and ship thru FedEx.

My 63 has the same exact color interior, and I am a HUGE fan of a bench seat. If we can work out a way to ship these to me I will pay for the cost to ship plus your time to do so. What city in Indiana are you in?

I looked it up on the website, and Forward Air has a terminal in Indianapolis. Judging by the pricing on shipping that 65 Dartman described (~$200), I would be down to give you 100 for your time :) Don't let seats of such caliber hit the curb..

You set up and pay the shipping and I will get them to the terminal. Just let me know what you need me to do.
Tim

Cool, glad to see these not going to waste... Now THAT is what this website is all about, nice of you prrc...

I looked it up on the website, and Forward Air has a terminal in Indianapolis. Judging by the pricing on shipping that 65 Dartman described (~$200), I would be down to give you 100 for your time :) Don't let seats of such caliber hit the curb..

You set up and pay the shipping and I will get them to the terminal. Just let me know what you need me to do.
Tim

Guys, I thought I would throw in my experiences with Forward Air since it looks like it could work for both of you guys. As I mentioned I've been on the receiving end of 2 shipments which must be picked up at one of their terminals. I've also shipped twice - a complete Honda motor my son sold on eBay and a complete A Body 4 speed conversion set-up I also sold on eBay. Both times I built a cheap wooden crate on top of a pallet (mainly for protection of the contents). With the caliber of these seats, I think I'd want to do the same thing (buyer should pay for at least materials I would think). As I mentioned the shipment must be presented to the shipper's Forward terminal AND must be pre-paid by the shipper. Both times they weighed the shipment and sent me to get a money order for the cost of the shipment. Yes could be a hassle but that's the way they worked - at least when I shipped. The seller should contact their Forward Air to get up to the minute info on pricing, size of shipment and any other info they felt was needed. Obviously the buyer will pay the shipping charges in a way agreeable to both seller and buyer. Hopefully this info will be of some help to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back