-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryduran

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So, I ordered a new alternator to replace my utterly underpowered and falling apart alternator that was on the car already. Much to my dismay, this alternator doesn't fit in with the mounting bracket on the car right now. Before I owned this car, someone put a different alternator on it, using a different mounting bracket then what was meant for this car. You can tell by the two new holes drilled into the mounting bracket so that it could mount onto the 273.

Now instead of trying to get an alternator that would fit onto this bracket, I'd really just like to get the bracket that is suppose to go on there.

If someone has a bracket like this off a parts car or something that they don't need, or knows where I can go to find some remanufactured brackets like this, I'd appreciate it!

Wanting a bracket for the alternator to eliminate the dual pulley a/c alternator. I have a 1965 273.

I have these and a photo to verify what is talked about. $30
actually a file photo I have on harddrive.

Attachments

• 273 318 alt.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 188
Wanting a bracket for the alternator to eliminate the dual pulley a/c alternator. I have a 1965 273.
..................................................................................................
What bracket are you using now? I thought they were all the same that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back