-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Contact seller
I’d love to find a set with keys and bonus if you have the matching ignition lock cylinder.

I just got a 65 Dart and it doesn’t have any keys except the trunk.

Thank you,
Jared

If you have good cylinders but no keys, I can repin all yours to one key if you would be willing to mail them to me....or if you plan on being in San Diego, you could drop them off for me to do. Usually one day service........sometimes just an hour or two. If you don't have those parts, I have new ignition cylinders with keys. I'd have to check to see if I have any used door cylinders still. Technically, those are a one year only cylinder due to the concave outer bezel, but, the '64 and earlier flat face ones will fit and work fine too. Just a slightly different look.

If you have good cylinders but no keys, I can repin all yours to one key if you would be willing to mail them to me....or if you plan on being in San Diego, you could drop them off for me to do. Usually one day service........sometimes just an hour or two. If you don't have those parts, I have new ignition cylinders with keys. I'd have to check to see if I have any used door cylinders still. Technically, those are a one year only cylinder due to the concave outer bezel, but, the '64 and earlier flat face ones will fit and work fine too. Just a slightly different look.
Thank you for the response. I do have all the cylinders, and I’m assuming they are good(dry,Central Valley car). How much to pin them to one key vs buy a new set from you?

Have some lock cylinders, handles, latches, rods, etc from a '64 El Paso car, if you or anyone else needs spares.

100_7748.JPG

100_7749.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back