1965 Valiant washer pushbutton?

-

jysnflem

Reaction score
Ok my 1965 Valiant wagon did not come with windshield washers. On my 1964 Dart the washer button is a little black button in the center of the wiper switch. I noticed that the wagon wiper switch has a little travel when I push it in and out would that be the button for washer fluid if I had that option? Or did they have a different switch? Please chime in if you have washer fluid option on a 1965 Valiant. Jayson

I think that the "travel" is the switch for the washer . My 65 valiant has a washer, but it has been apart so long, I can't remember. There is not a different button like the 64 on mine.

I think that the "travel" is the switch for the washer . My 65 valiant has a washer, but it has been apart so long, I can't remember. There is not a different button like the 64 on mine.
Correct. The '65's just use the main shaft for the washer switch.

My 65 Dart wagon has no washer either. Are you going to add it? If so please post how you do it.

Thanks everyone. Yes I plan on adding a washer to our wagon, but that will be sometime later. Currently I'm enjoying driving the wagon the way it is, but starting to gather parts and figure out how we are going to build the car. My wife really wants to do the Powertour with our family. So we will need washer fluid driving cross country to clean the windshield along with air conditioning among other things. Take care. Jayson

-
Back