1966 /6 Dart GT 2 dr for sale near me

-

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
Saw this car with a for sale sign as I was looking at a junkyard for A body parts. It is a /6 with a very nice engine compartment (lotsa chrome on the engine), looks origonal except for the chebby blacked out paint. The interior of this car is also in great shape, has bucket seats and a console. Missing is the dash ashtray and a couple light knobs. The radio is out but there. The exterior is in great shape but has very small rot in the front part of the quarters - not bad at all IMO. Couldn't see any floorpan rot from looking under the drivers side. Somebody took the Gt emblems from the C pillar. All the trim is threr unless the windshield is supposed to also have trim. The thing has a trimmed white roof. Car is blue. Interior is blue. Upper dash pad rotted from the sun.

They have a $2500 sign on it. North Alabama.

Can a V8 K frame be put in these and made into a real sleeper with a 340 or stroker?

Early K frames v8 /6 are the same. Just need proper engine brackets and mounts.Driver side exhaust manifold.Easy swap.

A 66 K frame can mount a 340 if headers can be found to fit in the fenders? Cool. That car is really kinda sweet and would make a nice driver even with the leaning tower of 225 CI power.

I,m guessing you haven,t seen or read anything about my 66 Dart build LOL.These cars can be built to be bruisers for sure.:burnout:

I just swapped out my 67 k 225 for a rebuilt 318 , these guys walked me through a lot
i still am working on alt brackets and such but word of warning had hard time with headers on 1963 to 1966 the stearing box is in the way . have some new headers in box still sitting in garage. ended up for now just using 273 manifolds .

-
Back