Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale here is a set of rocker Mouldings and clips as removed from a 1966 Barracuda! These are correct for 66 Cuda's only! They are in pretty nice condition, straight, and no deterioration of the bottom edge at all, unlike most every pair I've ever seen! They do have some spots of undercoating here and there, there is a small area where the anodizing has flaked off on the bottom tail of one, and there are some streaks of rust on one as well! The black paint could use to be repainted, but is pretty nice throughout! I haven't done anything to these except clean them, but with just a little time, these could really be made to look sweet! They come with 13 1/2 clips, one is broken! They also have a few of the bottom pushpin fasteners, but I have had much better success using the blue drywall mollies and stainless screws instead of those pushbutton plastic thingys!

The price is $50 plus shipping for the pair, coming from zip code 48169! Just know that these are pretty long, and the shipping will reflect that! As usual, message with any questions and enjoy! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 111
Ok gang, these have been SOLD!! Thanks for the purchase John, and thanks for the ad FABO!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back