-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Freak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 66 baracuda that has 4 brand new tires and rims 0 miles on them. This car comes with an 01 5.9 ltr 360 fuel injected engine, I kept the exhaust manifolds to prevent having to buy after market or build some. It has a 727 torque flight tranny. it has the original rearend so a better one should be purchased ie 8.25, 8.75, heck there are a lot of different ones you can out in there to handle the horse power. Still have original a/c unit and parts even though I wasnt going to use them. Brakes need to be upgraded to disc bbp, found front ones in Oklahoma for 300.00 Needs headliner. Just got 2 new front seats for it. It has a new radiator and I have electric fans for it. It need a few things but I'm so close to finishing it I can taste it. If I dont sell it I'll finish it and have a bad *** car. Only reason I'm offering it for sale is I have too many other projects that keep taking a front seat to the 66. I wont take a dime less than 3k so dont even ask. call me 830-459-5252 I'm Chris and I live outside austin tx. I'll answer any qeastions honestly. There are more parts but I'm not going to list them all.

Thanks
carfreak

Attachments

• future beast 3.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 322
  • future beast 4.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 359
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back