-
Status
Not open for further replies.

havensole

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling our 1966 Dodge Dart GT. This GT is a rare find with a slant 6, Power Steering, Console Shifter and A/C. We bought the car a little over a year ago and it is just a little too much for my wife and I already have another classic. The car runs and drives. When we bought it the car had been sitting for twenty years at least. We've paid all of the back fees and whatnot so it is currently registered and has a clean title. I have the original black plates but haven't done the DMV work to get them tied to the car again. It is completely stock aside from conversion over to electric ignition. I have the original distributor in the garage though if the buyer wants to switch it back.
I've replaced most of the brake components since they were the original 1966 components. New motor and transmission mounts. New speedo cable. Rebuilt the power steering pump. New gas tank and filler seal. New shocks all around. Rebuilt the carburetor. Replace the turn signal switch. Tires have less than 200 miles on them.
Interior is in a tired but great condition. The dash pad is cracked, but that is pretty common for these years of cars. Seats need new foam, but are still useable. Seat covers are great with only one or two seam splits. Exterior of the car is ok. The car has all of the original trim pieces but the paint is pretty faded from sitting for so long. No nasty dents or cancer.

Car is located in Rialto, CA. We are asking $5000 OBO.

All in all this is a great car that is ready to go to a loving home. Keep it as a beater, restore it to factory, or convert it into a racer.

Here is a link to the restoration thread with some pics (http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970496201#post1970496201). Please PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back