-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar_dreams

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Pretty complete missing grille assembly and tail lights, driver front fender is junk.. What do you need? Glass is there, most of the interior and a lot of the chrome trim. Make me an offer on parts and I will try to get them for you.. Trying to save from this old guy crushin it next week.

Pretty complete missing grille assembly and tail lights, driver front fender is junk.. What do you need? Glass is there, most of the interior and a lot of the chrome trim. Make me an offer on parts and I will try to get them for you.. Trying to save from this old guy crushin it next week.

Hi...I need the driver side remote outside mirror. Also a passenger side outside mirror .
What color is the interior?
Any chance of a couple of picts?
Thanks, Pat

I will try to get pics today... I am going to try to convince the guy not to crush it... I will check on the mirrors. Thanks

Here are some pics of the charger. I couldn't let it become scrap

Attachments

• IMG_20120625_195914.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 896
  • IMG_20120625_195826 - Copy.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 898
  • IMG_20120625_195836.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 902
  • IMG_20120625_195850.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 902
  • IMG_20120625_202916.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 925
  • IMG_20120625_201413.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 913
I wish you were closer. I would buy the whole car off of you for my dad.. He has always wanted one of them.. But shipping the car would kill me.
GLWS!

So I am going to dig into the car after work this week see whats all there the car is filled with parts so I am going to try to organize before I start selling the random parts, please feel free to im or post what you need. I am also willing to sell whole car minus wheels for any decent offer.

So I am going to dig into the car after work this week see whats all there the car is filled with parts so I am going to try to organize before I start selling the random parts, please feel free to im or post what you need. I am also willing to sell whole car minus wheels for any decent offer.

Hi...I'm interested in both right and left outside mirrors.
Let me know price and shipping to VA 22630
Thanks for saving a cool Mopar or parts.
Pat

Hi...I'm interested in both right and left outside mirrors.
Let me know price and shipping to VA 22630
Thanks for saving a cool Mopar or parts.
Pat

Hi again...have you decided on a price for the mirrors?
Thanks, Pat

Got a guy interested in the whole car? If he doesnt want it then I start parting it out in my free time in July. You can pm your offers for parts to me if your interested, also your location so shipping can be adjusted thanks.

Did the guy buy the car?

Otherwise I also would be interested in both outside mirrors.

shipping would be to 46368 (portage, IN).

those quarter panels are worth money too since nobody makes patches/panels with the higher wheel arch.

those mirrors seem popular, lots of requests for those

Most cars (like mine) came with 1 outside mirror on the drivers side. So if you like having a pass side mirror you have to find a set. Also the glass tends to fall out after time from age of the adhesive (as mine has)

Still have tons of parts, stuff thats has sold, fender spears, grille.. anybody need anything else

What rear end does it have underneath it? I am looking for a 742 or 489 case with a sure grip. If it doesn't have a sure grip I may still be interested but at a reduced price of course.

The rear end is not sure grip... sorry. I believe it has a 83/4, where are the numbers located and I will check.

Numbers are located on the casting on the drivers side just back of the pinion toward the bottom. But if its got a removable third member then its a 8 3/4. If it has a removable rear cover then its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back