-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarracudaBrian

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, this is it. The birth of my third child (1st son) is prompting the sale of my 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. My understanding is this car has always stayed in California, I'm the 3rd or fourth owner. 2nd since the mid 90's. The car is not currently running but I swapped in a 225/727 combo from an 81 d100. Work kids and school have slowed the project to a halt and I haven't done anything with the car for nearly a year and the wife has finally convinced me to clean out the driveway. The car is nearly rust free with minor surface rust behind the front wheels. The sought after keystone wheels come with sale or can be purchased seperately pm me with offer. I have many extra parts and 90-100% of the trim.

My asking price is 1300 0r best offer. i may be interested in trades just ask im not sure what a want... maybe a boat i can fish off of or a motorcycle? let me know what you have.

Feel free to ask any ???s as I could easily write a book about this car. I hate to see it go but dont have the time.

Feel free to pm me

Thank you to everybody who has helped me on this forum.

Brian

Br1phone 071.jpg

cuda1.jpg

cuda2.jpg

my pix 354.jpg

my pix 362.jpg

can you take better pics of the wheels? Is it registered Non-Op now?

It's not currently no-oped but I will pay back dmv fees when sold.

I'll get better pix tomorrow evening my understanding is these are sought after wheels or at least less than common. they are 14" and two tires have slow leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back