Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
A-108 2-crop.jpg

Built on an Arizona rust free 108” wheel base van. Opening curb side door, deluxe A-100 pick-up cab back. Professionally built using factory parts. Truck was taken to bare metal during construction and is now in primer/sealer, stored indoors.

Drive train:1980 E-58 360; headers, lightweight starter, truck rear sump pan. Built 727 (correct case for an A-100/ 108). Transmission modifications include 5.0 ratio intermediate band lever, rear governor modifications for higher RPM shift points, valve body modifications and deep pan. Factory dash mount shifter. New driveshaft and the original 8 ¾ rear with 3.55 gears.

Truck is as shown and needs glass, wiring, lights and interior. All glass provided including original windshields and custom glue in v-butt windshields. Several wiring harness’s and Custom Sportsman interior also included. Body is near ready for block sanding and final color. These trucks were very simple in their construction and very straightforward. I have driven the truck in its current state. 100% rust free. Clean Utah title.

The truck in located in Cedar City, Utah. This is a very unique ‘factory appearing’ truck that would compliment, or begin, any Mopar collection. It would need to be trailered, tow dollied or I have a tow bar mount that could be used to flat tow the truck.

[FONT=&quot]$7500 If serious e-mail me at moparter-at-yahoo-dot-com

[/FONT]A-108 1-crop.jpg

A-108 4-small.jpg

A-108 3-small.jpg

A-108 2-crop.jpg

A-108 1-crop.jpg

A-108 3-small.jpg

A-108 4-small.jpg

Thanks Chasduster. It was a fun project to design and build, but I'm living 1000 miles away now and with family and all the other life deals it's looking like a while before I could work on it again. Plus there's a couple of Darts I want to get to first. Hopefully someone else will pick up the ball on the crew cab and run with it. Alan Miller

Jim, Thanks for checking it out. Did you used to own a 69 Superbee, White w/ Red stripe and interior? Alan

Alan the Super Bee is my fathers and he still has it.I thought your name sounded familar..He redone the Bee painted it Ralley green and put a 426 Hemi in it.He has put many miles on the car since he redone it in the early 90's. Jim

Alan the Super Bee is my fathers and he still has it.I thought your name sounded familar..He redone the Bee painted it Ralley green and put a 426 Hemi in it.He has put many miles on the car since he redone it in the early 90's. Jim
Nice. I'm glad he still has it. Other then the ticket in Denver, I still have fond memories of driving it to St. Louis for delivery. Stupid right rear turn signal light wouldn't work, but the brake lights and emergency flashers worked, so the wiring and light was fine. I changed lanes so the cop could go by and he pulled me over for it!

Jim, It's good to see your Dad raised you right. Actually better then right, you went for a Dart! My first Dart was a 68 GTS.

Tell your Dad hi for me. Alan

wow, when I go to sleep tonight I hope I dream about that truck!! that is awesome, never seen one like it!!!

Guys, Thanks for the kind words. I like the truck a lot and it was fun to build.
But life marches on and by the time I can get to it I'll be a bit older then I am already.

Um, 65Vart, could you turn the other way.... :happy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back