Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMike_87

"Sh'Dynasty. That's S H comma-to-the-top Dynasty."
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 Barracuda notchback and fastback for sale/trade in Bemidji Minnesota. One is currently down to the unibody and the other is pretty close, both are unrestored. If interested please send me a private message and I will share pictures and discuss pricing. I have been trying to see or some time now due to not having the room for them anymore. I would love to discuss a trade. I will trade both of mine for one other car needing restoration. I am motivated to move these cars. It surely sucks not having a shop anymore.

Here is a price $5000 but once again, this is negotiable as I want the cars gone! This price is to satisfy the administration requirements.

Pictures will he added as soon as I can get to a laptop/desktop computer.

4870B18E-8EE6-4732-A09E-62E4B76D2435.jpeg

Last edited:
The fastback is a Formula S Commando 273. 4 speed manual transmission and 8 3/4 rear end. This car has been taken completely down to the unibody and all removable panels have been removed. Almost all of the rust has been removed and some of the car has already been primed. Restoration has begun on this car. It is complete minus a drive shaft.

You guys need to chisel out a price using private message. May be talk it out on the phone.

Hey guys, these conversations need to go to private message. It's getting out of hand. Thanks

cannucky, I have responded to a private message regarding this. Lets talk there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back