-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gibby911

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of front bucket seats for 1967 Barracuda . They come complete with all mounting hardware , metal seat backs , and metal side panels. They need recovering , but , the structure is all there. I have them in inter storage right now all wrapped up , so if you need pictures please be patient. I am asking $ 500.00 / pair and buyer looks after shipping.

Pair of front bucket seats for 1967 Barracuda . They come complete with all mounting hardware , metal seat backs , and metal side panels. They need recovering , but , the structure is all there. I have them in inter storage right now all wrapped up , so if you need pictures please be patient. I am asking $ 500.00 / pair and buyer looks after shipping.

I am interested in your bucket seats. I am in Calfornia

They are still for sale ... do you want them ... I have them stored way for winter but can get them out when it warms up late next week ..its -32Celsius right now

still available im in north central mt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back