-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimtao

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1967 plymouth barracud 273 4bbl.
Asking price 14500$
Located in Toronto ON Canada
Pick up only

Hey I'm selling my 67 barracuda 273 4bbl 904 auto column shift.
Was original a 2bbl car but has edelbrock 4bbl carb now.
The car is original from California but has been in Canada for the last 10 year or so.
The previous owner brought it over.
Has all original panels. Only one repaint in the original blue.
There is a lil bit of rust on the bottom of the quaterpanels and few lil surface rust spots on the rear window. Besides that body is in great shape and the paint has nice even patina.
Has never been driven in the winter!
As far as I know it's the original engine. The car runs great and I never had any troubles with it.
The interior got redone a few years ago in really nice shape. All the electrical is working fine.
Speedo needs a new pinion gear, but I bought a complete new dash bezel at a swap meet with all new working gauges so easy to swap out.
I had the front end rebuild last winter buy Gus from Vortech automotive. He has over 30 years of mopar experience and raced molars for even longer. He did a complete brake switch from drums to discs in the front upgrade with a swaybar put in new control arms ball bearings tierods and all new bushings. Also added new shocks in the front and back.
With the car comes lots of parts, worth about a 1000$

I owned the car for the last 2 years and I loved every minute of it! Letting her go really hurts, but I just bought a 70 cuda and that one needs all my attention right now.
I used the barracud as daily driver for work, errands and longer trips, even drove her all the way to the east coast last summer. She is a great catch and will bring you lots of joy!

If somebody here is interested or wanna see the car in person send me a PM.

Im having troubles uploading my pictures with my iPad ill post em as soon as i figured it out. If anybody had the same issues or knows who please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back