1967 Dart Super Stock

-

Lil Leo

Reaction score
I started this Project before my daughter was born 13 years ago, got it to a rolling chassis and then family time took over family business. Friends gave me a helping hand and it's back in action. I need new fenders and I bought new 1969 fenders but how much changing to use my 1967 grill?

I may be wrong and someone will jump in and correct me, but I don't think there's any difference in the grill mounting, just the marker lights. My 67 has a 68 grille with no modifications that I can see.

Welcome to FABO!

20170630_185340.jpg
20170630_185255.jpg
20170630_191522.jpg

Welcome to FABO, the car looks great, love the color.
I think the car would look better with wider wheels and tires on the back. It would probably hook up better too.
The front ones i would leave alone, they look great!

Headlights of a 68 are further inboard than headlights on a 69. Grills don’t interchange without moving the headlight buckets as well. If you aren’t having headlights for racing, it should be easy. 67 & 69 may be same, with 68 being the oddball- I don’t know, but something to check.

B1 MS My builder Todd Goodwin Competition has a Kicking program for my 572 1k+ hp

Welcome to FABO, the car looks great, love the color.
I think the car would look better with wider wheels and tires on the back. It would probably hook up better too.
The front ones i would leave alone, they look great!
It's about suspension at this point ,Leo. Car is beautiful, what's your game plan in drivetrain?

727 Originally built an 8 3/4 Aluminum Center but sadly no good gears out there any more. Hate to do it but 9" Strange or MW.

-
Back