[FOR SALE] 1967 Dodge Dart GT 273 4bbl. factory buckets and console, rottiserie restoration.

-

MoparCrazy34

Small time Mopar Collector
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This little gem runs and drives as good as it looks, everything has been done properly pretty much factory spec other than a mild cam and 318 heads. Dual exhaust was not original nor are the 14" '71 Ralley rims. Radio/stereo also upgraded. $ 30,000.00 cdn./22,500.00 usd.

Dart3.jpg

Dart2.jpg

Dart5.jpg

Dart4.jpg

Dart7.jpg

Dart8.jpg

Dart9.jpg

Dart1.jpg

Any pictures of engine bay or underside ? Any power assist such as steering or brakes ? Drum or disc ? Is that a factory tach on the console ? Caught my eye and it looks nice but more information would help.
Thanks

Any pictures of engine bay or underside ? Any power assist such as steering or brakes ? Drum or disc ? Is that a factory tach on the console ? Caught my eye and it looks nice but more information would help.
Thanks
Yep, pics of under hood would be nice. I assume 7-1/4 rear end?

How difficult would it be to transport, title and register in the US? If the process isn't too crazy, I would definitely be interested....

Thanks, Bill

How difficult would it be to transport, title and register in the US? If the process isn't too crazy, I would definitely be interested....

Thanks, Bill
Not difficult at all. A little bit of paperwork and of course a few dollars. I've only had experience importing from the US to Canada and from what I've heard it's simpler going the other way. Some other members here might chime in with their thoughts / experience. Might even be different from state to state ??

Not difficult at all. A little bit of paperwork and of course a few dollars. I've only had experience importing from the US to Canada and from what I've heard it's simpler going the other way. Some other members here might chime in with their thoughts / experience. Might even be different from state to state ??
Thanks, I will check with our local DMV.

Couple of other questions....any paperwork, fender tag, certicard, vinyl roof or painted ?? How long have you owned it, did you restore or purchase in current condition.

V02 car I hope, would love to see the fender tag! I picked up a car myself in Winnipeg about 15 years ago and it was simple, probably not as much today but still shouldn't be an issue...

Thanks, I will check with our local DMV.
It's not the DMV that might have questions it would be the Customs and Boarder Protection Agency at the pertinent boarder crossing. As long as you have a signed title and bill of sale shouldn't be an issue. To be safe ask the agency directly.

Thanks
No Pic.s of underside just yet, Drums and no the tach is not factory.

Dart6.jpg

A bit tough to read. What is under the first line a+b? How about the second line X7Y? and the PNT is it DE2?

A bit tough to read. What is under the first line a+b? How about the second line X7Y? and the PNT is it DE2?
Hi
I will take a better pic of tag when I am back to the garage I have it stored in, this will take a day or two as it my quonset is a 2 hour drive from here. Thanks for your interest, if there is anything else you would like a pic. of let me know. I will try and get some of the underside for you as well.
Bill

Couple of other questions....any paperwork, fender tag, certicard, vinyl roof or painted ?? How long have you owned it, did you restore or purchase in current condition.
I have paper work coming , and will share with you when I get it, Roof is painted-original color of roof was baby blue. Mostly restored by professional restoration shop.

-
Back