Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale in this listing is a gas pedal Assembly as removed from a 1967 Barracuda, although I am certain it is correct for other years as well! Here's the details..

It is complete, and the flapper Assembly has been blasted and painted, the cable has been oiled, the nuts and studs are all intact, the firewall gasket in in place, the pedal itself has an unbroken spring, there is slight wear on the middle of the grain texture on the pedal, but not bad, and the dress up bezel is nice and has no damage! All in all, a nice Assembly ready to just bolt on and go!!

The price is $40 plus shipping from my zip code 48169, or it can be picked up at or near my home in Pinckney, Michigan, near Ann Arbor! It can ship in a USPS Medium Flat Rate box for $13.85 in the 50 states, message for a quote for outside the US! As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!

IMG_3067.JPG

Geof, If this will fit my Demon, I'll take it. Can you measure the length/width of the pedal surface for me?

Geof, If this will fit my Demon, I'll take it. Can you measure the length/width of the pedal surface for me?

The pedal measures just over 6" long and 2" wide! Here is a pic of the assembly next to one from a 71 Duster, same exact setup!! I would say it will fit!!

IMG_3068.JPG

Ok gang, this item is back up for sale! It did not fit 6pk2go C's car so it's back on the market!!

Last edited:
Ok gang, the gas pedal Assembly has found a new home with Dartdude Bryan!! Thanks for the purchase Bryan, and thanks for the ad FABO, y'all rock!! Happy new year everybody!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back