archlab

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula ‘S’
$12,500 Atlanta, GA
Great Shape, Less than 3500 miles since Recent & COMPLETE Restoration
See this link for Photos: [ame="https://picasaweb.google.com/107431581343453976432/BCUDA1967June5"]Picasa Web Albums - archlab007[/ame]
See this link for Detailed Description & Condition: [ame="https://picasaweb.google.com/107431581343453976432/BCUDAReport"]Picasa Web Albums - archlab007[/ame]

As you might expect, I'll highlight the 'pro's' about this car (of course, it is overwhelmingly great :)), but I'll also mention the prominent
'con's', as well. On a 45yr old car, you're gonna get some 'cons'. If I had to give it a ratio of Pro vs. Con, it would be abt 85% pro / 15% con.

• About 90-95% of EVERYTHING has been 'Gone Through' & Addressed. If it hasn't been done, that means that I just ran out of time to
do the remaining 5-10%. There are a few minor imperfections such as some missing trim pieces & some filler, here & there.
As for originality: I have dumped all the crummy original stuff like front drum brakes & the obsolete electrical charging system. If it's not original on this car, there is a good reason for it. But, if you want to go back to original, it is easily done.

• EXTENSIVELY Upgraded with Daily Driving for 2012 in Mind (Fuel, Safety, Handling, Comfort,etc).
All the upgrades that you want on a Mopar A-Body!

• Very Good Body, New Paint (not orig color, but a really great, understated shade that gets compliments every time I take it for a drive).
I need to take some better shots when the sun comes out because the color is beautiful - stay tuned...)
Even though, this car's body is probably better than 90% of B/Cudae out there, as usual, this is where the most 'cons' exist, so I'll get 'em
out of the way:
Body Work is Very Good, at 2ft & in the brightest light, you can see some imperfections, but only if you're really nit-picking. Good Chrome & Trim, but not show quality with a few pieces missing. Front Windshield has the typical '1960's haze', but is undamaged. All other glass is Very Good-Excellent. When I first got the car, it HAD less than 1sq ft of rust in the driver's floor, but that was cut out & patched years ago. As such, rust was long ago deleted as an issue, but is mentioned for full disclosure.
• Excellent, Beautiful Interior. NEW front seats (foam, springs & covers). NEW Carpet, NEW Headliner. All Panels & Dash
were redone & detailed. There are two 'con's' issues - the back seat (from years of GA sun) had the top split open & crack.
Otherwise the rear seat is excellent. Anyway, Mom made a nice vinyl cover so you don't have to view that split. The 2nd
issue is that there (also from the GA sun) is a crack on top of the otherwise excellent dash pad.

• Excellent Mechanical Shape. Extra-Clean, No Leaks - one could eat off of this engine & compartment (if one really wanted to)
• FULLY 'Rebuilt, correct (but not orig) 273c.i. V8 (4.5L) w/ a HD Rebuilt 3-spd Automatic Transmission
• Most everything has been 'bumped-up' a stage or two - too many new items to list here, but suffice to say that you'll
get Extra-High Performance for a small-block (might actually be around 250-280hp...maybe even hits 300? I wouldn't be surprised) built by a real picky Engine Crafter
• New low (almost 'no') restriction Dual Exhaust System
• New Gas Tank & Fuel System (all lines, pump, filters, carb,etc)
• TOTALLY Rebuilt Front Suspension & Front Disc Brakes
• Steers, Stops & Handles like a dream
• New Tires (w/ less than 3500 miles on 'em)
• Upgraded to 15x8 'Cop Wheels' for that 'old skool' look ( plus they're 5x4.5 Bolt pattern!)

ASKING: $12,500.00 CASH SALE ONLY / NO Trades/ All Costs such as transport, registration, taxes, transaction costs (ie Paypal, banking), etc are responsibility of buyer.
FWIW, I am selling because we had a Baby, so wife says I gotta buy a Mini-Van (Nooooooo!!!!!). I am happy to answer any questions you've got.

The Bottom Line is that one could not build & be hard-pressed to buy) this car to this level for the Asking Price. Anything that can be considered a 'con' on this car has already been discounted, but am happy to discuss.

Come on down & see it. My guess (IMHO) is that you'll want to drive it home through some great country roads on the way back!

If interested, please Send me a PM.

man that looks like a beautiful car, sorry you'll have to let it go to get a mini-van lol. At that price you shouldn't have a problem selling. Good luck with the sale.

PlumCrazy - Thanks for the help on that 'Craiggers' link. That's an interesting site.
Anyway, I changed the settings on my links, so let me know if they work. If not, I'll try my 'IT Dept' (which consists of me & maybe the future mini-van passenger).

BTW, Forgot to mention - This car has a 'Clean Title, In-Hand".

Please visit [ame="https://picasaweb.google.com/107431581343453976432/BCUDAINTERIORUNDERSIDE"]Picasa Web Albums - archlab007[/ame]

[IMG="https://picasaweb.google.com/107431581343453976432/BCUDAINTERIORUNDERSIDE#5751742365005495026"][/IMG]

Please visit [ame="https://picasaweb.google.com/107431581343453976432/BCUDAINTERIORUNDERSIDE"]Picasa Web Albums - archlab007[/ame]

Any questions or comments? Offers can be made as well - just zap me a PM. Thanks

Note: I'm planning on bringing this car to the Main St. Cruise Night in Dallas, GA on 23 June (if the date is right)Will also try some others in the Atlanta Metro. Lemme know if you've got a suggestion for a venue.

DSCF9322.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back