Not open for further replies.

dirty white boy

50 yr old Juvenal delinquent
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/3575340877.html
For sale is an all original 67 cuda coupe. Complete and numbers matching all the way. Only piece missing are the front bucket seats that walked away. Factory273 commando 4 barrel engine with console shifted automatic. Power steering and power brakes. Yellow with black top and black interior. Very solid car with only surface rust with a few minor patches needed. Motor is worn and does need rebuilt. Had it running when I got it and it rattled and smoked but did not knock. Basically a formula s without the emblems. Great restoration project for the mopar enthusiast. Please email with any questions or concerns. $2250.00 or best offer.

not mine,..in greensboro nc area

Its worthy of going to have a closer look if you're close enough to haul it home.
I wouldn't take more than 1600 with me because I already know about grilles, trunk trim, instrument panel, those nature of the beast sort of things without a closer look.

looks like it has a 150 speedo and the decor package. too bad they cut the door panels for speakers! Left rocker molding is there wonder about the right? It could be a disc brake car? certainly worth a look see

seen the car SUPER rusty guy has crushed up about 30 cars in the last year saying Ill take scrap at the yard before i sell it to you for that. he is a number SWAPPER "i got a satellite vert but i got "all" the numbers to make it a Roadrunner. left a real bad taste in my mouth. went to buy a pair of 71 satellites tried to tell me they would bring $900 each scrap got a bit made when i quoted scrap price and the cars weight. there is a 40's model Chrysler on ebay his guy owned and someone tried to save it and now he is stuck too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back