-
Status
Not open for further replies.

451Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought this last year and stored it inside. Was planning to do a few upgrades to make it a nice quick driver, but decided I wanted to focus on the Barracuda instead.

It's mostly original, with 273 2 barrel, auto on column, bench seats, drums all around, 7 1/4 rear. Supposedly the transmission was rebuilt recently but haven't verified that. Needs some TLC to be roadworthy as-is, I was holding off on fixing existing parts because I planned to swap it out for a 5.9 magnum drivetrain and bbp brakes all around.

Just thought I'd throw it up here and give FABO dibs before I get it ready for ebay. I'll sell it completely as-is for $2500 firm, or $3200 with an A-body 8 3/4 and '68 V8 k member. If you don't want the slot mags I have a set of 14 x 4.5 steel wheels I can swap onto it.

It's very solid frame and floors, only rust through is behind the wheels on the quarters. Except for the spray can primer spots, slot mags, and seat fabric it's an unmolested original.

Pm if interested, Car is located near Lincoln, NE 68510. Shipping arranged by buyer - but I'm willing to meet driver and help load it up. I have a clear Nebraska title in my name.

ce0765f.jpg

b30f14d.jpg

d05121c.jpg

d2e4a0c.jpg

d78c873.jpg

d4efbdd.jpg

Putting this back on the market. $2000 firm as-is. Clear title in my name.

I also have a nice rust free quarter clip for passenger side that I'll include with the car for another $400. And if you want a A-body 8 3/4 housing, axles, 10" brakes I'll throw that in for another $600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back