1968 Barracuda radio delete pictures

-

68original

Got bourbon?
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody have some good pics of a 68 Barracuda dash with radio delete? Please post if you do!

Thanks FABO.

Here you go. I used to own this car. Just found it is for sale again after a colour change.

Attachments

• 78bb.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 402
  • 68 S.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 306
  • 78eee.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 283
Thanks guys, this helps get me going in right direction. Now the long search to find or fabricate a good looking alternative.

I also found some good pics of a 67 plate with mounting studs after much Google search tonight. Can't seem to find pics of the back of a 68-69 radio delete plate with the thumbwheel radios. Parts catalogs list different part numbers than the 67 so I assume the mounting is different.

Ben Drinkin, assuming this is in a car you currently have, how is the plate attached to the dash bezel being a thumbwheel vs. shaft radio?

My 67 has a radio delete. The plate has 2 plastic studs that fit thru the radio shaft holes, and use stamped steel nuts that cut their own threads into the studs. Not sure about the 68/69 though.

Thanks. The 67 style seems to be the most prevalent one with information. 68 and 69 appear to be more scarce than the 67 style.

-
Back