-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPOTT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nose piece for a 68 Dart. This piece is in great shape. These do not come along to often, so you act fast. I am asking 500.00.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 605
Hmm I do not recognize this for 1968 Darts..

It came on the first 68 models. It's a really rare piece. I had one on my 68 GTS 383 Dart back in high school. I thought it only came on BB cars til I saw one on a 340 GTS. I wish I could justify it. Good luck with the sale. Someone hurry and buy it, because if it's here Monday.....hmmmm 500 firm? Any picks of the back?

Thanks I did some digging and found

7486340002_f27c955e0e_b.jpg

I do remember this now that I see it on a photo..

Awesome \\:D/

Great part for sale !!!!

I do have some pics of back. I will try to post. Just learning how to use my iphone.

Here is a pic of the back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 533
Here is another pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 525
Last one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 539
I don't think I've ever seen one of these on a car. But I think that it looks really cool! It's a shame mine is a '67 or I'd take it. Here's a bump for you.

I had a '68 GT with one. Was a 318 4 speed car, low option.

Was selling the car and a friend of a friend wanted it, I agreed to take $400 down and he make payments. About a week later he calls me and says he changed his mind, asked if I can return his $400 and come get the car. I agreed since I thought I knew and trusted this guy.

So I had a friend take me over to pick it up, and the nosepiece is missing. He acts like he never knew it was there. I wrote him a check...and immediately drove the car to the bank to stop payment on it. He calls me the next day, furious and demanding money. I told him: get me the nosepiece and I'll bring cash over. He never called back - probably sold it already.

You are not playing fair Spott. It looks like you would have to drill a hole in the grill...is that correct? I see you would like 500...what's your price? $350 right now? Do you still have the headlight buckets?

That orange GTS brings back a memory. I saw an orange one at Houston International Speedway back around 78 that was an origional Hemi car. Of course, it had the Hemi scoop instead of the power bulge hood.

I have been looking for one of these for my Dart but I could never afford to spend that much for one. I guess I will have to do without. :sad:

I am not sure if you have to drill the grille or not. The price right now is still 500.00. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back