[WANTED] 1968 Dart rear end with 2.94 gears

-

1968 Dart 270

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anybody in the socal area have a good working cheap complete ready to drop in and use 7 1/4" rear end with 2.94 gears for a 1968 Dart 270 with 273 and torqueflite automatic? This is for a daily driver car that im trying to get back on the road. Not a rich man's hot rod or weekend toy. I would go with an 8 3/4" rear if it's reasonably priced but am not looking to spend $1,800-2k for one. They show up in junkyards now and then. I could buy an entire running 4 dr parts car for that price. Any help would be appreciated. If you have something send me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited:
1968 Dart 270, your Inbox is full.

Hi. My son has a 7 1/4 rearend in his 69 Dart that’s bolt in and ready to go. All work was done last year. It has new wheel cylinders, shoes, and hardware. Both drums were machined and well within specs. Pinion seal and gear oil were replaced. Ring and pinion looked excellent when cover was off. He plans to do a mini-tub, so the rearend will be available. We’re located in Salinas. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks, Jim.

Last edited:
1968 Dart 270, your Inbox is full.

Hi. My son has a 7 1/4 rearend in his 69 Dart that’s bolt in and ready to go. All work was done last year. It has new wheel cylinders, shoes, and hardware. Both drums were machined and well within specs. Pinion seal and gear oil were replaced. Ring and pinion looked excellent when cover was off. He plans to do a mini-tub, so the rearend will be available. We’re located in Salinas. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks, Jim.
How do you empty the mailbox here?

-
Back