Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
340 with air conditioning radiator.

Rebuilt ready to use - I don't need this as the car is NOT numbers matching and I went with a modern aluminum upgrade - but hope this can help someone's project

300$ delivery can be arranged.

Drop me your number in a conversation. first person I talk to gets dibs on the part.

20200726_175146[1].jpg

Rebuilt ready to use - I don't need this as the car is NOT numbers matching and I went with a modern aluminum upgrade - but hope this can help someone's project

Drop me your number in a conversation. first person I talk to gets dibs on the part.

View attachment 1715568269

It does, Although the motor I have is .060 over and is driven pretty hard. Hot September and October days needed extra cooling for this motor. Stock part is hard to find. I have a spare aluminum radiator as well - drop me a PM if you have interest

does the alum. one cool better than this stock one ?
It does, Although the motor I have is .060 over and is driven pretty hard. Hot September and October days needed extra cooling for this motor. Stock part is hard to find. I have a spare aluminum radiator as well - drop me a PM if you have interest

does the alum. one cool better than this stock one ?
I am sorry but I don't see how to do the PM

View attachment 1715568269

******Also have a stock 318 radiator - $75

****** have ready to use Champion 3 core radiator, both in and outlets on driver side. This was in a previous project. Holds water and works, some fins are bent etc but still a useful part $125

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back