-
Status
Not open for further replies.

motomatt383

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'd like to sell my Barracuda Notch. It's a 69, original /6 car. currently has a 360/904 in it. I swapped an 8 3/4 out of a B-body into the rear. but never finished the install. needs Brakes & Driveshaft made. Its a column shift car, with 70/71 E-body high back buckets & a buddy seat. Black interior, headliner needs redoing. Body & paint were done yrs & yrs ago. its showing its age, but still presentable. I have 2 different sets of wheels & tires, a set of 14" 5 spoke wheels, or a set of 15' redlines on steel wheels with the poverty caps. only 1 set goes with it, but you can pick your choice. I'd like to get close to $4000. for the car, but I'm open to reasonable offers.

car is located in Burlington, NC

If I get freed up & can finish the rearend install, the price will go up. but I'm just tired of seeing it setting.

Attachments

• 10635909_10204949261791740_9195248123493129276_n.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,291
  • the Notch Project 007.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,272
  • the Notch Project 012.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,274
  • the Notch Project 014.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,275
Interesting.

Any rust issues on body, floors, trunk, doors, or frame? When you say paint is showing its age what do you mean exactly?

Do you have clean title?

It's titled in my name, clean papers, it was painted in the 80's. its got some bubbles coming thru here & there. it's been outside for about 6 months. that has been a bad deal. it's got some bondo in the Quarters, and I did find a small spot in the right rear frame rail. I have a mint piece of frame rail to make a nice repair on it. otherwise I'd say it pretty nice. thieves stole the Carb & Battery off it a few weeks back. that has prompted me to sell it. I get get more pics if you'd like

It's titled in my name, clean papers, it was painted in the 80's. its got some bubbles coming thru here & there. it's been outside for about 6 months. that has been a bad deal. it's got some bondo in the Quarters, and I did find a small spot in the right rear frame rail. I have a mint piece of frame rail to make a nice repair on it. otherwise I'd say it pretty nice. thieves stole the Carb & Battery off it a few weeks back. that has prompted me to sell it. I get get more pics if you'd like

More pictures would be great. Thank you and welcome to the site.

I'll get more pics & add them to my Photobucket account. engine is a late 70's 360 & 904, no idea what there out of or the mileage. its a stock 360 & trans. It runs good, but would probably thrive on a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back