Status
Not open for further replies.

hamesdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
69 dodge dart street/strip

selling my 69 dart, basically a hemi dart replica except motor. Heres the build:

1969 dodge dart, Body has had the hemi template rear wheelwell radius, Fiberglass hemi hood, fiberglass bumper.

Body is candy red metallic w/satin black hood,grill,bumper/ENGINE is a 1968 440 hp low milage ,about 9.5-1compression, aluminum 440 source heads worked over by machine shop with 3 angle valve job and better locks installed,509 lift cam,holley 750 with choke horn milled &worked.

holley elect fuel pump,holley street dominator intake,msd 6a ignition,msd billit distributer,ss blaster coil,high volume oil pan/pump,hooker fenderwell headers,Motor parts professionally powdercoated-pullies,intake,aircleaner,valvecovers,alternator bracket and some more.

-TRANS-727,reverse manual valve body,3000 stall custom converter -REAREND 8-3/4,3.91 w/suregrip,pinion snubber

SUSPENSION- super stock springs ,koni 3 way adjustable shocks in rear,comp 90-10 adjustables up front

Disc brakes in front just installed, Everything is nhra legal with battery mounted in the trunk w/ cutoff switch, rear firewall,driveshaft loop.

, Interior is in good shape including new (carpet,rear package tray,jute padding,dash pad,interior paint/door panels, headliner, sunvisor tips, and more) Window regulators were replaced with Lo23 hemi dart style seat belt set-up.

Car was just painted candy red less then a month ago and this car just needs finishin touches, Just also got the a100 hemi seat mounts and a100 seats(need covering) Car is all there just needs finishing touches,Black and yellow plate car registered and up to date, pink splip in hand, Runs mid 12's all day long and drives to the strip and back. Extra parts include gauges,906 iron heads,stronger 8-3/4 center section,hood hindges,kick plates,and more.
I do have all the grill peices that are not shown in the photo.

Any questions call me 805 798 7225, PLEASE no tire kickers, call IF you have the money and are serious on the car. $ 6500 firm

Attachments

• Dart rear driver.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,386
  • Dart interior.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 2,240
  • Dart Front.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 2,247
  • Dart Engine.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,356
  • Dart dash.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 2,250
Did Leanna do the valve covers? Those are PERRRTYY!

Looks like a great buy!

Yes Ed I did (thank you!) ... and the air cleaner, its custom hold down, brackets, pulleys and the intake too. My big-azz decal is also on Corbin's back window. In case it was tough to tell, he's one of my sponsored drivers. :-D

If it'll help with the sale, there's lots of pics of his parts on my website home page and TONS in the Gallery but here's a few off a quick photobucket search. But ya gotta keep my decal on the window dang it. LOL

This is exactly what I'm looking for in December of 2011. Please take the car off of the market until then. Just Kidding!!!.

Did you move the leaf springs in with a kit and what size rear wheel and rim combo are u using? Regarding the LO23 Quarter panels being cut, did you use a template and what tool did you use to cut them? Once cut did you do anything with the jagged lip on the Quarter?

Thanks
Manny

Rims are 15 X 8 i belive with mickey thompson street radials on them.
Inboard leaf kit was not used. LO23 template was used for quarters and there are no jagged edges... lip tach welded in and edge was filled and smoothed over... looks like the factory did it.

Post some underside photo's if the car is still for sale
Thx Marv

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back